Got some friends who definitely need Cleo? Share your unique referral link with a friend, and you’ll both get $5 / £5.
How do I get my referral link?
Say 'share' to Cleo at any time to get your unique link. You'll have the option to 'Share' via FB messenger or 'Post Link on FB' to add it to your timeline.
Or hit ‘Get the link’ and copy and paste it wherever you want.
What happens next?
Once your friend clicks the link, you'll receive a message letting you know they've signed up using your code. As soon as your friend connects their bank account(s) and creates a Cleo Wallet, you'll receive a message with instructions on how to claim your $5 / £5.
How do I retrieve my $5 / £5 for referring my friends?
All you need to do is set up a Cleo Wallet so we have somewhere to deposit it. Say "Cleo wallet" to get started. If you've already set up your Cleo wallet - with savings, for example - then there’s no need to do it again.
Once you’ve got a wallet and your third friend has connected an account, we'll detect it and transfer you $5 / £5.
Can I check who's used my link?
Yep, just say 'Check Progress' or tap the referral card in the home carousel. (You can get there by saying 'Home' to Cleo.)
Terms & Conditions:
- The $5 / £5 is redeemable only after your friend completes sign up (bank connection).
- The money will be deposited into your Cleo wallet, which you can withdraw into your bank account.
- You cannot use the same online banking details across multiple accounts.
- High volume referrers will be manually checked by the fraud team.
- Friends that sign up but don't connect their bank account do not count towards the bonus. A referred user must have clicked on your referral link and have not interacted previously with Cleo.
- Both the referrer and referred user must have created a Cleo Wallet in order for the payout to be sent.
- The referral bonus cannot be used in conjunction with any other sign up offer.
- The referral bonus is only available to users in the UK & USA.
- Cleo's decision is final with regards to any dispute involving referrals.